How To Optimize SEO On Page Using Its Main ComponentsIn the On Page SEO optimization process there are 5 components that are points to be developed, including:
- URL & Permalink
After finding the right keywords, you need to specify a title that matches the keywords you find to use. When creating a title, try to keep the title containing keywords.
For example, this article uses the keyword "On Page SEO optimization method" with the title "How to Optimize On Page SEO in Your Website Content".
The title must also be interesting so that it can be used as a visitor's attraction and can describe the contents of the content extensively.
What are the Things to Look For When Making a Title for SEO?
- Title : The title must look attractive. The aim is to invite prospective visitors to click on the article we made.
- Avoid Titles with Double Meanings : Avoid making titles with multiple meanings or even using only one word; If the title is made double, then what happens is that potential visitors will be confused because they cannot conclude the content directly; Can describe the contents of the content is the main function of the title; Search engines have the ability to determine the topic of your article from the title, so the more the title matches the content, the better the value of your content SEO; As an illustration, you can enter keywords in the title as explained before. It will also be better for your content SEO performance; You can also try writing the title on a paper and giving it to someone else. Ask him to explain the contents of the content; If what is explained is in accordance with the content of the content, then the title you make is good and can represent the content of the content.
- Note the number of characters : SEO will work well if the title only uses 20 - 60 characters with a limit of 2-20 words; This is because search engines will only display the first 60 characters of the title of your content. If more, then the title you make will only be displayed 60 characters and the rest will be given dots; Even so, you can still adjust if you have to use a long title, that is by setting the meta title.
Format Specifies Most Used Titles
Indirectly most writers will use the following format to determine the title of the article they will make.
- <blank> Secret from <blank>
- How to <blank>
- Why <blank> requires <blank>
In essence, all you need to remember is that prospective visitors must come with questions. So what you need to do is make a title that at least describes the answer to a question.
Also read: SEO for your WordPress Website
If you visit a website page then each article will display a different URL address. Sometimes there are those who use symbolic and some who use the title of the article itself. To maximize SEO, it is recommended to use a URL / permalink that contains keywords. For example in this article use the URL www.namadomain.com/download-seo-off-page-on-page.
- URL & PERMALINK
The URL above does not use the word "and" because the word is "stop words" or "basic words" that do not affect content SEO. What are the things that need to be considered when setting a URL?
- Delete basic words
- Use a short URL
- Connect each word using a hyphen ("-")
- Place keywords in the URL
The essence of an article is the content. Good quality content will make visitors feel at home and last a long time to read. Sometimes the content also plays a large part in spreading your article.
Please note that at this time the Google algorithm has considered the contents of the content for the search engine results that were performed. Of course relevant content and in accordance with the topic being discussed will increase the value of your SEO content and may get the place above in the search results.
The search engine will only display one line of content, so you need to show if the article you created has value. The value in question is content that indicates the answer to what visitors are looking for.
How to make good content for SEO?
Repeat Words and Phrases One way that the content you make towards one topic is to repeat the same words and phrases. Not just one or two times but a few times it repeats.
Keep in mind that never ‘impose 'repeated words and phrases. Sometimes it can make the content of the content outside the topic being discussed.
Limit the Number of Words Almost the same as making a title, a content also needs to limit the number of words. At least every part contains 3-4 paragraphs, containing only 6-8 lines in each paragraph, and 13-15 words on each line.
It aims to make content comfortable to see.
Separating Each Section Sometimes each article requires a very long discussion. This will reduce the comfort of visitors when reading, it can be because the monitor is only small and the content can not be seen optimally or it can also be due to lack of eye sight.
However, there are ways to reduce the possibility of bad content, either by using subheading, photos, empty space, and pieces of content that is quoted.
Keep in mind that, the main goal is to make visitors read your content. So just learning SEO is not enough, you must also learn to create good and neat content.
Heading is a text format that is usually used to mark a part of an article. When you add headings to articles, that is part of the way your On Page SEO optimizes your content. If you pay attention, there is a format setting menu when editing articles.
Google only pays attention to headings types 1 through type 3 or h1 - h3. This illustrates that headings are also an important part of improving the quality of your SEO content.
What is the difference between each heading?
- H1, Heading1 is used as the main topic marker
- H2, Heading2 is used for sub topics
- H3, Heading3 explains the details of subtopics
The main function of the heading is more to make it easier for visitors to read the entire contents of the article. If you use headings, each part of the content of the content can be separated according to their respective topics.
Images are also very helpful when the content created leads to a guide. Usually visitors will prefer to see pictorial content rather than not, usually because it is easier to follow and more fresh to look at. Images are also very required to be added if the content contains graphics.
How to use good and correct images?
- Use images that match the topic.
- Rename images containing keywords.
- Do not use images with a file size that is too large, instead use images with high resolution but the size is not too large.
- Use alternative text in the image
- Do not use images with copyright
- Made by yourself.
- Does not contain copyright.
- You have bought it according to the license.